BSM uses state-of-the-art machinery, software, and manufacturing techniques to engineer and machine parts for our customers, from prototyping to high volume production.
- Design and control manufacture of all our own fixtures and special tooling.
- Extensive Casting & Extrusion experience.
- Offer turnkey Assembly products and /or kits.
- E-Drawings Professional for initial reviews and Customers who are not able to open our file formats for review with markup capability.
Design / Drafting / Model Capabilities
CAE/CAD: Solid Modeling - SolidWorks 2010
CAM: Mastercam v20
Detail layouts, assembly, installation / interface drawings, and geometric tolerancing, and tolerancing parts lists.
Standards: ISO Compliant, MIL-I-45208 Certification Exp. 2009, ANSI Y14.5, AMS, MIL-Standards, SAE, and ASME.
Hardware: (1) Network Server / Lan, (18) XP Workstations, PC's, Scanner, Digital Cam, and Laminator Station & Color Inkjet / Deskjet / Laser Printers.
(6) HAAS VF-2 & VF3 Vertical Machining Centers
(1) Super Max - 1 Vertical Machining Centers with 22 Tool ATC & FANUC Control
(8) Super Max - 3 Vertical Machining Centers with 24 Tool ATC & FANUC OMC Deluxe Control
(1) KIWA KNH-400X Horizontal Machining Center with 64 Tool ATC & FANUC 18i
(4) Eurotech Elite 730 SL-Y Multiflex Turning Center with Sub-Spindle, C-Axis & 4-3/4" Y-Axis Stroke. (Bar Capacity: 2-3/4")
(1) OKUMA-HOWA HL JR Turning Center with FANUC Control
Bar Capacity - 2"
Complete tool room, deburring, tumbling, sandblasting finish facilities in house.
(3) Brown & Sharp Micro HITE 600 Digital Readout Height Gage
(1) Brown & Sharp CMM with PCDMIS Software
(1) Brown & Sharp Digital Optical Comparator
(1) Sunnen Precision Hole Gauging Instruments
(1) Edmond Air Gage
(1) Gage Calibration Software: Pro-Gage ISO v5 migrating to Gagetrack 2008
Various inspection equipment; pin gages, ring gages, plug gages, micrometers, dial indicators, digital calipers.